vrijdag 14 oktober 2011



Kunst kent geen grenzen!

10"x8" oil on canvas panel
. A painting such as this teaches you things as an artist. What those things are, I have no idea, so I keep the paintings around hoping that I may learn from them in the future. Here is a little extra for you. Check out Anneke van der Werff's blog. It is entitled "odeblog, weblog van anneke van der werff" and it is one of the coolest little personal collections of art in the blogosphere, and I am not just saying that because she has been gracious enough to include me in the eclectic mix. Hey, any assemblage that includes me with the likes of Egon Schiele and Giorgio Morandi is a wonderful collection in my book. Go take a look

Dank je voor het compliment Raymond!
Beeld: Raymond Logan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten